The Alumni Fund
St. Sebastian's School is proud of the support given by Arrows Alumni. Your generous donations have enabled us to provide outstanding faculty, facilities, and educational opportunities to the students in our care. All of the dollars raised through the Alumni Fund are used to strengthen the day to day operation of our School. Gifts from Alumni celebrating reunions and gifts from Alumni in non reunion years are both critically important to the success of the Alumni Fund.
Alumni participation of any amount helps establish a culture of philanthropy that is essential to the success and sustainability of the School. Participation also indicates alumni satisfaction and emanates a positive message about St. Sebastian’s. Thank you for your continued support.
Why donate to the St. Sebastian's School Alumni Fund?
- To give back to the School that gave so much to you by enabling current and future students to share in the St. Sebastian's experience
- To assist Headmaster Bill Burke in ensuring that the St. Sebastian’s legacy of excellence lives on for generations to come
- Allow students to receive a high caliber education that prepares them for future success and growth
- Sustain a competitive edge in both athletics and technology
- Assist deserving and talented students who otherwise could not afford a St. Sebastian’s education
- Provide opportunities for faculty advancement to promote and attain best practices
The Alumni Fund goals for 2013-2014 are to raise $550,000 from 979 donors.
As of April 1, 2014, we have raised $376,048 in gifts and pledges from 486 donors.
Our fiscal year runs from July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2014.
Learn more about the Duces Society, the St. Sebastian’s Leadership Society.
Alumni Leadership Giving Societies
$100,000 or more
$50,000 – $99,999
$25,000 – $49,999
$20,000 – $24,999
$15,000 – $19,999
$10,000 – $14,999
$5,000 – $9,999
$2,500 – $4,999
$1,500 – $2,499
$1,000 – $1,499
Cardinal O’Connell Society
Golden Arrow Society
St. Sebastian’s Society