Arrows Hockey Clinic
August 21-25, 2017
About the Program
The Hockey Clinic is a co-ed day camp divided into two age groups, each featuring significant ice time. Each group will have 2.5 hours of on-ice activity each day. The first session concentrates on skating, passing, and shooting, while the second daily session combines skills with more team-oriented drills. There is a 15-minute supervised break between the sessions.
Schedule & Rates
Group 1- only a few spots left!
Ages: Born 2008-2011
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10:00am-12:45pm
Group 2- FULL. Sign up for the waiting list.
Ages: Born 2006-2009
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1:00pm-3:45pm
Players are grouped by age and/or ability. The clinic reserves the right to rearrange groups and/or time based upon enrollment.
About the Staff
The Clinic staff includes St. Sebastian’s coaches and alumni currently playing in college.
Sean McCann, Hockey Clinic Co-Director
• Head Coach, St. Sebastian’s School
• Assistant Coach, Harvard University (2002-09)
• Mass. Satellite Hockey Program (2006-present)
• Professional AHL and IHL Hockey (1994-2001)
• USA Hockey Level 3 Certified
Jed Doherty, Hockey Clinic Co-Director
• Assistant Head Coach, St. Sebastian’s School
• Over 20 years coaching experience at the secondary school level.
• USA Hockey Level 4 Certified
Please contact Jed Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.