Arrows Hockey Clinic
AUGUST 21-25, 2023
The Arrows Hockey Clinic is a co-ed day camp divided into two age groups. Each group has 2.5 hours of on-ice activity each day. The first session concentrates on skating, passing, and shooting, while the second daily session combines skills with more team-oriented drills. There is a 15-minute supervised break between the sessions.
- Ages: Born 2015-2017
- Schedule: 10:00 AM–12:45 PM (Mon–Fri)
- Cost: $350
- Ages: Born 2013-2015
- Schedule: 1:00–3:45 PM (Mon–Fri)
- Cost: $350
ABOUT THE STAFF
The Hockey Clinic staff includes St. Sebastian’s coaches and alumni hockey players.
Sean McCann, Hockey Clinic Co-Director
- Head Coach of varsity hockey team, St. Sebastian’s School
- Assistant Coach, Harvard University (2002–2009)
- Mass. Satellite Hockey Program (2006–present)
- Professional AHL and IHL Hockey (1994–2001)
- USA Hockey Level 3 Certified
Jed Doherty, Hockey Clinic Co-Director
- Assistant Coach of varsity hockey team, St. Sebastian’s School
- Over 20 years coaching experience at the secondary school level
- USA Hockey Level 4 Certified
St. Sebastian's also offers one-week clinics for lacrosse, soccer, basketball, flag football and squash for boys in grades 3-9.