Arrows Hockey Clinic
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED Hockey Clinic: August 19-23, 2019
The Hockey Clinic is a co-ed day camp divided into two age groups, each featuring significant ice time. Each group has 2.5 hours of on-ice activity each day. The first session concentrates on skating, passing, and shooting, while the second daily session combines skills with more team-oriented drills. There is a 15-minute supervised break between the sessions.
Hockey Clinic GROUP 1
- Ages: Born 2010-2013
- Schedule: (Mon–Fri) 10:00 a.m.–12:45 p.m.
- Cost: $325
Hockey Clinic GROUP 2
- Ages: Born 2008-2010
- Schedule: (Mon–Fri) 1:00 p.m.–3:45 p.m.
- Cost: $325
LIMITED SPOTS Mini Clinic: August 27-29, 2019
The Mini Clinic is a three day, co-ed day camp with 2.5 hours of on-ice activity each day. The clinic concentrates on skating, passing, and shooting. There is a 15-minute supervised break between the sessions.
- Ages: Born 2009-2013
- Schedule: (Tues–Thurs) 10:00 a.m.–12:45 p.m.
- Cost: $195
Please note: Contact Jed Doherty to be placed on a waitlist.
Questions? Contact Jed Doherty at email@example.com.
The Clinic staff includes St. Sebastian’s coaches and alumni hockey players.
Sean McCann, Hockey Clinic Co-Director
- Head Coach, St. Sebastian’s School
- Assistant Coach, Harvard University (2002–2009)
- Mass. Satellite Hockey Program (2006–present)
- Professional AHL and IHL Hockey (1994–2001)
- USA Hockey Level 3 Certified
Jed Doherty, Hockey Clinic Co-Director
- Assistant Coach, St. Sebastian’s School
- Over 20 years coaching experience at the secondary school level
- USA Hockey Level 4 Certified