St. Sebastian’s volunteers are the backbone of the School and are a key part of what makes the St. Sebastian’s family so strong. They function as the most important voice to our alumni base and, in addition, they are fundraisers who provide our school with the financial security it needs to thrive.
If you are interested in becoming involved with any of the important alumni roles listed below, please contact Director of Alumni Programs, Mike Melley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-247-0104.
The Alumni Board is the governing body of the Alumni Association. Members are elected to three-year terms. The Board is comprised of the following Committees: Executive, Alumni Fund, Events, Professional Networking, and Regional. These committees work in tandem with the Alumni Office to enrich the St. Sebastian’s alumni network and provide critical fundraising support for the School.
Primary objectives of the Alumni Association:
1. Promote an informed, vibrant, warm, and accepting alumni community.
2. Promote the spiritual, social, intellectual, and professional well-being of all alumni, both individually and as a school community.
3. Promote a positive image of St. Sebastian’s School.
4. Establish programs that enhance a close and continuing relationship between the School and its alumni.
5. Represent the alumni on issues affecting all traditions of excellence at the School.
A Class Agent needs to be a leader. Every graduating class has at least one Class Agent whose responsibility it is to keep their class close to each other and close to St. Sebastian’s. To that end, a Class Agent shall remain in close contact with the Alumni Office in order to promote upcoming alumni events. Finally, Class Agents perform a vital role in supporting the fundraising efforts of the school through regular contact and communication with their class.