Alumni Association & Board
Once in, never out. Arrows forever.
All St. Sebastian’s alumni automatically receive membership in the Alumni Association, regardless of whether remained through graduation. The mission of the Association is to strengthen the relationship between alumni and the School through engaging, connecting, and celebrating our graduates and former students.
Primary objectives of the Alumni Association:
- Promote the social, intellectual, spiritual, and economic well being of all Alumni, both individually and as a body.
- Promote a positive image of St. Sebastian’s School.
- Establish programs that enhance a close and continuing relationship between the School and its alumni.
- Represent the alumni on issues affecting all traditions of excellence at the School.
- Ensure alumni have the ability to communicate with one another in order to promote a vibrant, warm, and accepting alumni community.
Alumni Association Board
Charles M. Haley ’92, President
The Alumni Board is the governing body of the Alumni Association. Members are elected to three-year terms to assist the Alumni Office with fundraising initiatives and help shape all aspects of alumni programs including events, the Career Advisory Network and young alumni programs. If you are interested in joining St. Sebastian’s Alumni Association Board, please contact the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-247-0147.