Alumni Association & Board
All St. Sebastian’s alumni are automatically enrolled in the Alumni Association. We are all brothers for life.
Primary objectives of the Alumni Association:
1. Promote an informed, vibrant, warm, and accepting alumni community.
2. Promote the spiritual, social, intellectual, and professional well-being of all alumni, both individually and as a school community.
3. Promote a positive image of St. Sebastian’s School.
4. Establish programs that enhance a close and continuing relationship between the School and its alumni.
5. Represent the alumni on issues affecting all traditions of excellence at the School.
Charles M. Haley ’92, President
The Alumni Board is the governing body of the Alumni Association. Members are elected to three-year terms. The Board is comprised of the following Committees: Executive, Alumni Fund, Events, Professional Networking, and Regional. These committees work in tandem with the Alumni Office to enrich the St. Sebastian’s alumni network and provide critical fundraising support for the School. For any questions regarding the Alumni Association or how you can get more involved, contact Director of Alumni Programs, Mike Melley, at email@example.com or 781-247-0104