Frequently Asked Questions
In the coming weeks we will release our schedule of admissions events. Below you will find a few common questions from families beginning the process. If you’d like to speak with us directly by phone, email, or Zoom, please contact us at 781-247-0125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will you be hosting any events on campus or in-person?
- Will you be requiring standardized testing (ISEE or SSAT)?
- How will you use school transcripts and recommendations given the changes in school models?
- What should we expect from a Zoom interviews?
- How can we get to know the School if we cannot visit campus?
- How can the Admissions Committee get to know my family if we cannot meet in person? What if I can’t attend some of the virtual events?
- How central a role does religion play in the daily life of the School?
- How does the School celebrate its Catholic heritage?
- Are there any non-Catholic students enrolled?
- Is community service a required component of the School's religious mission?
- Is the School affiliated with a particular religious order?
- What non-athletic activities are offered?
- What specific opportunities are available in the fine arts?
- Is there an extracurricular requirement?
- Can a student play a sport and participate in an extracurricular activity simultaneously?
- Are activities ever scheduled with other schools?
- What role do students play in the formation and organization of extracurricular groups?