Affording St. Sebastian's
The two most important questions you will ask during your admissions search are likely "What is the best school fit for my son and my family?" and "Can we afford it?"
As a School that believes in the pursuit of truth through faith and reason, we want to help you answer these important questions. If St. Sebastian’s and its unique combination of academic rigor and spiritual depth is the right, most appropriate school environment for your son and your family, do not let the cost of tuition prevent you from pursuing it. St. Sebastian's makes a strong commitment to ensuring that no student is denied a place simply due to his family's financial means. Students are encouraged to apply for admission regardless of their family's ability to meet the full cost of attendance.
In all endeavors, our focus is firmly fixed on individual students and individual families. Fittingly, then, financial aid is determined by each family’s unique financial situation and need. Please reach out to us so that we can help you attain the most accurate, most helpful information for you and your sons.
Tuition for the 2019-20 academic year: $48,625
Daily lunch, provided to all students by the School, is included in the tuition fee.
- How do we apply for financial aid consideration?
- What if we expect we will qualify for aid but we worry we will not be awarded enough?
- What if we don’t think we will qualify for aid and we can’t afford the full tuition?
- What if our financial situation changes in the future?
- Can we make this commitment for all of my children?